Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Sow Into Your Heart



I am born of God.
Whosoever believeth that Jesus is the Christ is born of God: and every one that loveth him that begat loveth him also that is begotten of him. 1 John 5:1


I am a child of God.
But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name: John 1:12


The love of God is shed abroad in my heart by the Holy Ghost.
And hope maketh not ashamed; because the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost which is given unto us. Romans 5:5


I walk in the light as He is in the light.
But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin. 1 John 1:7


I walk in love as He walks in love.
Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God. 1 John 4:7



I am rooted and grounded in love.
That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love,
Ephesians 3:17


I speak the truth in love.
But speaking the truth in love, may grow up into him in all things, which is the head, even Christ: Ephesians 4:15


I endure long and I am patient and kind.
I am never envious, nor do I boil over with jealousy.
I am not boastful, nor do I display myself haughtily, or in an arrogant way. I am not inflated with pride.
I am not rude or unmannerly.
I am not self-seeking or insisting on my own rights or way.
I am not touchy, fretful, or resentful.
I take no account of the evil done to me, and I pay no attention to a suffered wrong.
I do not rejoice at injustice and unrighteousness, but I rejoice when righteousness and truth prevail.
I bear up under anything. I have love’s strength. I have love’s power.
I am ready to believe the best of every person. My faith is not in them but in God’s love.
My hopes are fadeless under all circumstances and I endure everything without weakening.
I never fail, become obsolete, or come to an end.
Charity suffereth long, and is kind; charity envieth not; charity vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up, Doth not behave itself unseemly, seeketh not her own, is not easily provoked, thinketh no evil; Rejoiceth not in iniquity, but rejoiceth in the truth;  Beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things.1 Corinthians 13:4-7