Wednesday, November 26, 2014

An Infinite Love

Is it possible, that such poor, depraved, unworthy creatures can be the objects of Jehovah's delight? Yes! The infinite love of God has been fixed upon us from eternity! Because He loved us, He sent His only-begotten Son to die for us! He sent His Holy Spirit into our hearts to regenerate us!
 
Yes, the Father has loved us, just as He has loved Jesus, with an infinite love!

Every believer, though his faith is weak,  his fears are many,  his corruptions are strong,  his troubles are great, and  his temptations are sore, is the object of Jehovah's delight!

Let us therefore endeavor to pass through this day, yes, and every day believing and realizing: "I am Jehovah's delight! I am the object of His highest love! I am the subject of His sweetest thoughts! I am His portion for evermore!"

 
[James Smith]
 
 
  ✞✞✞
 
 
John 17:23 ... I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me.


John 3:16 ... For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
 
 
Ephesians 2:4 ... But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us,
 
 
Jeremiah 31:3 ... The Lord hath appeared of old unto me, saying, Yea, I have loved thee with an everlasting love: therefore with lovingkindness have I drawn thee.
 
 
2 Thessalonians 2:16 ... Now our Lord Jesus Christ himself, and God, even our Father, which hath loved us, and hath given us everlasting consolation and good hope through grace,