Friday, July 3, 2015

Triumph, O My Faith!

Again, how can it be possible that God should give his Son, himself, his all and yet deny me any good thing? Will not he who is to crown me with glory above, strengthen me with grace below?  Will he not bless me with peace of mind who is to be my peace forever?  
 
 
Triumph, O my faith! all things are Christ's, and Christ is God's! And God, Christ, and all things, are yours! Time is his, and in it I have my years numbered! The air is his, and in it I breathe! The world is his and on it I dwell; its fullness is his and I am fed!  Grace is his and in it I stand! Faith is his gift and by it I overcome the world! Tribulations are from him and in them I glory!
 
 
Perfection is his and towards it I press!  Death is his and by it I arrive at home! Heaven is his and there is my mansion! Eternity is his, and there is my treasure and glory forevermore!
 
[James Meikle]
 
✞✞✞
 
 
 
Psalm 34:10 ... The young lions do lack, and suffer hunger: but they that seek the Lord shall not want any good thing.
 
 
 
Isaiah 32:17 ... And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.
 
 

John 14:1-3 ... Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.  In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also. ❤