Saturday, August 15, 2015

The Beauty of Jesus

Let the beauty of Jesus be seen in me, All His wonderful passion and purity; O Thou Spirit divine, May I truly be Thine, Till the beauty of Jesus be seen in me.

Let my wonderful Saviour be seen in me, His amazing compassion and constancy;  His great love is my goal, By His Spirit’s control, Till me wonderful Saviour be seen in me.


Let the fruit of the Spirit be seen in me, Grant me grace all sufficient that I may be,  True and faithful each day, Ev’ry step of the way. Pointing souls to the Saviour on Calvary.


[written by: Tom M. Jones]





 photo lion_zpsltdwxpcs.jpg


Song of Solomon 4:7 ... Thou art all fair, my love; there is no spot in thee.



Psalm 50:2 ...  Out of Zion, the perfection of beauty, God hath shined.



Zechariah 9:17 ... For how great is his goodness, and how great is his beauty! corn shall make the young men cheerful, and new wine the maids.


Matthew 5:16 ... Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.❤