Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Fix All My Thoughts

I would fix all my thoughts and desires on Christ's glory! The more I see of the glory of Christ, the more the painted beauties of this world will wither in my eyes and I will be more and more crucified to this world. It will become to me like something dead and putrid, impossible for me to enjoy!

[John Owen]






Colossians 3:1 ... If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God.



Colossians 3:2-3 ... Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth.   For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God.



Hebrews 12:2 ...  Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.❤