Sunday, January 31, 2016

Omnipresent

When you look into the heavens, it is good to remember God.  But God also resides in all the creations of this Earth.  Wherever you look, you are seeing a part of God.  Tread gently.  Speak with reverence.  God is everywhere.



Psalm 139:7-12 ... Whither shall I go from thy spirit? or whither shall I flee from thy presence?  If I ascend up into heaven, thou art there: if I make my bed in hell, behold, thou art there.   If I take the wings of the morning, and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea;  Even there shall thy hand lead me, and thy right hand shall hold me.   If I say, Surely the darkness shall cover me; even the night shall be light about me.   Yea, the darkness hideth not from thee; but the night shineth as the day: the darkness and the light are both alike to thee.❤