Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Worth Ten Thousand Worlds!

What a mercy that there are better things in store for us than this poor world could give!  Who that knows the truth experimentally would wish to live in this base world one  moment longer than he could help it.

But what must that place be which infinite love has prepared for us!  "There are many rooms in My Father's home,  and I am going to prepare a place for you.
When everything is ready, I will come and  get you, so that you will always be with Me where I am."

Does it not appear as though Jesus could not enjoy heaven itself to the full if all His  redeemed ones were not there?  "Father, I want those you have given Me to  be with Me where I am, and to see My glory." To be with Jesus!  One moment of  this is worth ten thousand worlds! 

[Mary Winslow]




John 17:24 ... Father, I will that they also, whom thou hast given me, be with me where I am; that they may behold my glory, which thou hast given me: for thou lovedst me before the foundation of the world.


John 14:2-3 ... In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.  And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.


John 6:40 ... And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.❤