Friday, February 26, 2016

Which Class?

Two lads were once talking together about their teachers in the Sunday school.

"You should be in our class," said one boy, "our teacher
knows so much!"

"You should be in our class," said the other, "our teacher
loves so much!"
In which class do you think most children would prefer to be?

[George Everard]


  ✞✞✞



1 Corinthians 13:2 ... And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries, and all knowledge; and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, and have not charity, I am nothing.



John 13:34 ... A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another.


2 John 1:5 ... And now I beseech thee, lady, not as though I wrote a new commandment unto thee, but that which we had from the beginning, that we love one another.❤