Friday, April 8, 2016

Oh! My Precious Ishi

Oh! my precious Ishi, I am Your Hephzibah, made for You alone. Vile as I feel, You see it not but view me in Your own beauty all lovely, and without spot or fault.

You are my joy and crown, my holiness and happiness, my heaven and my all. I drink the spiced wine of Your love, and taste the river of Your pleasures!

[Ruth Byron]

  ✞✞✞



Hosea 2:16 ... And it shall be at that day, saith the Lord, that thou shalt call me Ishi; and shalt call me no more Baali.


Song of Solomon 5:16 ... His mouth is most sweet: yea, he is altogether lovely. This is my beloved, and this is my friend, O daughters of Jerusalem.


Isaiah 62:4 ... Thou shalt no more be termed Forsaken; neither shall thy land any more be termed Desolate: but thou shalt be called Hephzibah, and thy land Beulah: for the Lord delighteth in thee, and thy land shall be married.❤