Thursday, June 16, 2016

If Only One ...

If only one of God's sheep were to perish --- the purpose of God would be frustrated, the power of God would be resisted,  the promise of God would be broken,  the faithfulness of God would be a mockery and the Word of God proved to be a lie.


[Darvin Pruitt]









John 10:27-28 ... My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me: And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.






Romans 8:38-39 ... For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.




1 John 5:11 ... And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son.❤