Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Blessed Formula

This path of mine is dark, mysterious, perplexing! Nevertheless, at Your Word I will go forward.


This trial of mine is cutting, sore for flesh and blood to bear! It is hard to breathe through a broken heart, "May Your will be done!" But, nevertheless, at Your word I will say, "Even so, Father for this is Your good pleasure!"


This besetting sin or bad habit of mine is difficult to crucify. It has become part of myself a second nature! To be severed from it would be like the cutting off of a right hand, or the plucking out of a right eye! Nevertheless, at Your Word I will lay aside every weight, and the sin which so easily entangles me! This idol, I will utterly abolish!


[John MacDuff]

  ✞✞✞



Luke 5:5 ... And Simon answering said unto him, Master, we have toiled all the night, and have taken nothing: nevertheless at thy word I will let down the net.




Psalm 119:4-5 ...Thou hast commanded us to keep thy precepts diligently. O that my ways were directed to keep thy statutes!




Psalm 119:34 ... Give me understanding, and I shall keep thy law; yea, I shall observe it with my whole heart.❤