Friday, March 17, 2017

#ProtestPP

On April 28 and 29, 2017, Protest PP will conduct the second annual National Day of Protest against Planned Parenthood the nation’s largest abortion chain.

Protest against the deadly business and call on Congress and the States to bring an end to the abortion giant’s massive half-billion dollar taxpayer subsidy and cut off all government funding to Planned Parenthood.



Get updates and march forward ~ Protest PP






Psalm 139:13 ... For thou hast possessed my reins: thou hast covered me in my mother's womb.


Isaiah 44:2 ... Thus saith the Lord that made thee, and formed thee from the womb, which will help thee; Fear not, O Jacob, my servant; and thou, Jesurun, whom I have chosen.


Jeremiah 1:5 ... Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations.❤