Friday, April 28, 2017

Abortion Survivor

Many Americans have no idea that babies can live through abortions and are often left to die, but this does happen.  Abortion survivor Gianna Jessen recounted to a House panel on Friday how she survived being “burned” in her mother’s womb for 18 hours, the result of a saline abortion at an abortion clinic.

"Apart from Jesus himself, the only reason I am alive is the fact that the abortionist had not yet arrived at work that morning. Had he been there, he would have ended my life by strangulation, suffocation, or simply leaving me there to die."

Jessen said instead of death at the hands of the abortionist, she lived but developed cerebral palsy, the result of a lack oxygen to her brain during the saline abortion. She considers her cerebral palsy “a tremendous gift.”



Full Story and Source:  Abortion Survivor - CNS News



Jeremiah 1:5 ... Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations.❤