Saturday, April 1, 2017

Baby Waving in The Womb

I believe that there can always be another way for women who feel that they cannot parent or who are afraid to, said Jedrysek. "I have had experience with this, in fact, I became pregnant at a time in my life when some people would’ve told me to have an abortion. Single and afraid and just not knowing. But I found support. Some in my own family and some outside my family..."


Look at this picture of my son’s little hand, says Jedrysek. "He is a human being now that he is a 7-month-old chubby faced baby, and he was a human being, waving to his mom, in this picture while he was safe in my body. Please find another way. Abortion kills the most innocent of human beings."




Source and Full Story: Life News


Psalm 22:10 ... I was cast upon thee from the womb: thou art my God from my mother's belly.


Psalm 127:3 ... Lo, children are an heritage of the Lord: and the fruit of the womb is his reward. ❤