Friday, May 19, 2017

Is Abortion Murder?

Biologically speaking, human life begins at conception. When the mother’s egg and the father’s sperm come together, they combine and create a new string of DNA that is personalized and totally unique. DNA is coded information, the blueprint for the new human’s growth and development. No more genetic material needs to be added; the zygote in the womb is as human as the mother in whose womb it dwells. The difference between a fetus and any one of us is one of age, location, and level of dependence. When a mother aborts the process of fetal development, she is destroying a unique life.



The Bible considers a fetus to be an unborn child, a planned human being that God is forming from the moment of conception. This being the case, it doesn’t really matter what human jurisprudence says or how socially or politically acceptable abortion is. God’s law takes precedence. A mother who decides to abort her child is unilaterally making a decision to end another person’s life and that is and always has been the definition of murder.





Psalm 139:13 ... For thou hast possessed my reins: thou hast covered me in my mother's womb.


Jeremiah 20:17 ... Because he slew me not from the womb; or that my mother might have been my grave, and her womb to be always great with me.


Isaiah 44:2 ... Thus saith the Lord that made thee, and formed thee from the womb, which will help thee; Fear not, O Jacob, my servant; and thou, Jesurun, whom I have chosen.



Sign Our Petition Here Asking President Trump to help STOP the nation's largest abortion provider, Planned Parenthood.