Thursday, March 29, 2018

The Difference

This is just the difference between the Christian and the worldling: The worldling blesses God while He gives him plenty, but the Christian blesses Him when He smites him!  He believes God to be too wise to err and too good to be unkind.  He trusts God's heart where he cannot trace God's hand.  He looks up to Him in the darkest hour and believes that all is well.




[Charles H. Spurgeon]

✞ ✞ ✞ 



Romans 8:28 ... And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.


Job 1:21 ... And said, Naked came I out of my mother's womb, and naked shall I return thither: the Lord gave, and the Lord hath taken away; blessed be the name of the Lord.



Psalm 119:71 ... It is good for me that I have been afflicted; that I might learn thy statutes.