Saturday, April 14, 2018

Your Shepherd

Do not allow fear of lack drive you. But, allow inspiration to lead you. Pay no attention to the splashing waves of fear. They seek to keep you in the boat of the natural. I am with you and all of heaven watches over your steps of faith. Shut the clamoring voices of the world and fear from effecting your walk. Look to Me. Be divinely instructed.

The LORD says: Open your ears and your heart to Me your Shepherd. Learn to listen for My lead when you are out and about. I AM your Shepherd not just in the quiet. I AM also your Shepherd in the clamor of your daily life. Learn to tune to My lead in the midst of the battlefield of life. I walk with you even there. It's not as much what you do, but the way you do it. Are you driven or are you led by My Spirit?

Repent of your self reliance and for allowing Fear to drive your activity. Again, rest in My peace and My presence. Flow from My instruction every moment.


[Troi Nelson Cockayne]




John 10:27-28 ...  My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:  And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.


Psalm 23:1 ... The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.



Psalm 25:5 ... Lead me in thy truth, and teach me: for thou art the God of my salvation; on thee do I wait all the day.