Friday, March 5, 2021
5 Lessons From Dr. Seuss
1. Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.
2. Why fit in when you were born to stand out?
3. You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.
4. Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.
5. Today I shall behave as if this is the day I will be remembered.
Romans 12:2 ... And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.❤