Saturday, July 24, 2021

Crucify Your Sins!

Crucify your sins, which have crucified your Savior. Did the rocks rent, when Christ died for our sins? And shall not our hearts rent, who have lived in our sins? Oh, that the nails which pierced His hands, should now pierce our hearts. Oh, that they should wound themselves with their sorrows, who have wounded Christ with their sins. Oh, that they who have grieved His heart, should be grieved in their hearts. Oh, that I should be such a bad a child to Him, who has been such a good a Father to me. My sins have been my greatest terror, and my Savior has been my choicest helper. Oh, put sin to death, for sin was the cause of Christ's death. 

[William Dyer] 

Galatians 5:24-25 ... And they that are Christ's have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts. If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.

✫❤•°*”˜˜”*°•.❤✫...•°*”˜˜”*°•.❤✫...•°*”˜˜”*°•.❤✫