Wednesday, June 26, 2024

Be Made Free!!

Salvation is free - the gift of God. We cannot earn it, buy it, nor work for it. Salvation is by unmerited favor, grace. Religion places you under a heavy yoke of oppression, a system of works and self-righteousness trying to earn God's favor.

The good news is the Lord rebukes religious leaders placing oppression on the shoulders of His people and He offers us rest - freedom from religious rules and manmade traditions.
Any 'works' that we do is not to obtain salvation but because of salvation and obedience to the Lord.
Come to Jesus. It's very simple. Repent and Believe - put your faith in Jesus and His finished work on the cross! Amen. †


Ephesians 2:8-9 ... For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast.


Matthew 11:28-30 ... Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.

Galatians 5:1 ... Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.

Mark 1:15 ...  And saying, The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand: repent ye, and believe the gospel.

1 Corinthians 15:1-4 ... Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand;  By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain.  For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;  And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures: