Friday, June 14, 2024

Corporate Religion

Pastor Tony Evans is stepping down due to a “sin” years ago. 

This is why corporate religion masked as Christianity is so destructive, we punish people for things that they did years ago, why? To appease our traditions. 

This is not grace. This is religion. I don’t know this man, but he did something years ago, so? Who hasn’t? 

But, religion needs its pound of flesh. Grace forgives and forgets. Men, on the other hand… 

He should have rejected calls to step down and just embrace the grace he was given by God.


[Christopher Gregory]

 ✞  ✞ ✞

Isaiah 43:25 ... I, even I, am he that blotteth out thy transgressions for mine own sake, and will not remember thy sins.

Psalm 103:12 ... As far as the east is from the west, so far hath he removed our transgressions from us.

Hebrews 8:12 ... For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more.