Sunday, April 17, 2011

Heart Hunger

Before Adam sinned, he walked and talked with God. Adam had fellowship with God. But when Adam fell, his spirit became estranged, or separated, from God. Since that day, in the life of every person born into this world, there is a heart hunger – a spirit hunger.

This heart hunger causes men to seek something to satisfy it. Some look to worldly possessions. Some look to false religions of this world. Yet nothing can satisfy this heart hunger but God.

[Author Unknown]





Blessed are those you choose and bring near to live in your courts! We are filled with the good things of your house, of your holy temple. Psalm 65:4

Do not get drunk on wine, which leads to debauchery. Instead, be filled with the Spirit; Ephesians 5:18

Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled. Matthew 5:6

And Jesus said unto them, I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me shall never thirst. John 6:35

Blessed are ye that hunger now: for ye shall be filled. Blessed are ye that weep now: for ye shall laugh. Luke 6:21

Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me. Revelation 3:20 ♥