Saturday, April 16, 2011

The Knowledge of God

God knows everything; everything possible, everything actual; all events, all creatures of the past, the present, and the future. He is perfectly acquainted with every detail in the life of every being in heaven, in earth and in hell . . . nothing escapes His notice, nothing can be hidden from Him, and nothing is forgotten by Him. He never errs, never changes, and never overlooks anything.

[A.W. Pink]




I know that thou canst do every thing, and that no thought can be withholden from thee. Job 42:2

Shall not God search this out? for he knoweth the secrets of the heart. Psalm 44:21

For there is not a word in my tongue, but, lo, O LORD, thou knowest it altogether. Psalm 139:4

Whither shall I go from thy spirit? or whither shall I flee from thy presence? If I ascend up into heaven, thou art there: if I make my bed in hell, behold, thou art there. Psalm 139:7-8

The eyes of the LORD are in every place, beholding the evil and the good. Proverbs 15:3

For mine eyes are upon all their ways: they are not hid from my face, neither is their iniquity hid from mine eyes. Jeremiah 16:17

Can any hide himself in secret places that I shall not see him? saith the LORD. Do not I fill heaven and earth? saith the LORD. Jeremiah 23:24

For the eyes of the LORD run to and fro throughout the whole earth, to shew himself strong in the behalf of them whose heart is perfect toward him. 2 Chronicles 16:9

Neither is there any creature that is not manifest in his sight: but all things are naked and opened unto the eyes of him with whom we have to do. Hebrews 4:13

For nothing is secret, that shall not be made manifest; neither any thing hid, that shall not be known and come abroad. Luke 8:17 ♥