Friday, March 30, 2012

Only ...

Only a fish knows the splendor of the sea. Only a Christian knows the glory of God.

[Author Unknown]




John 17:22 ... And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one:

Psalm 27:4 ... Lift up your heads, O ye gates; and be ye lift up, ye everlasting doors; and the King of glory shall come in.

2 Corinthians 3:18 ... But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord.

Jeremiah 9:29 ... But let him that glorieth glory in this, that he understandeth and knoweth me, that I am the LORD which exercise lovingkindness, judgment, and righteousness, in the earth: for in these things I delight, saith the LORD.❤