Friday, March 30, 2012

Robe of Righteousness

God never alters the robe of righteousness to fit the man. Rather He alters the man to fit the robe.

[John Hagee]



Romans 5:19 ... For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.

2 Corinthians 5:21 ... For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.

Job 29:14 ... I put on righteousness, and it clothed me: my judgment was as a robe and a diadem.

Isaiah 61:10 ... I will greatly rejoice in the LORD, my soul shall be joyful in my God; for he hath clothed me with the garments of salvation, he hath covered me with the robe of righteousness, as a bridegroom decketh himself with ornaments, and as a bride adorneth herself with her jewels. ❤