Monday, May 14, 2012

With Jesus

As I grow Lord, I know that it is Your light that shines upon me.
It is Your hope that encourages me.
It is Your love that keeps me alive.
It is Your timing that is perfect.
It is Your lessons that make me stronger.
It is Your refinement th
at helps me do Your work.
It is Your grace that keeps me going.
It is You that I have purpose to my life, and I know that with Jesus, there is nothing brighter.

[Author Unknown]




Psalm 27:1 ... The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the Lord is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?

Psalm 36:9 ... For with thee is the fountain of life: in thy light shall we see light.

John 8:12 ... Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.