Saturday, January 3, 2015

He Who Believes

It can be argued that this or that religion is better than another, but the Gospel offers only one thing – JESUS. He is the only One opening his arms to all people. Does anyone have another Jesus to offer? He is everything. He is the Alpha and Omega. The Lord said, “He who believes in me has everlasting life.”
Jesus is not a religion. He is a Person to meet and live by, the living Word. He is not a messenger from God. He is the Message and that what the messengers talked about. There is life in Him and that life comes to us through the Word of God.

[Reinhard Bonnke]





John 6:47 ... Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life.


John 5:24 ... Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.


1 Timothy 1:6 ... Howbeit for this cause I obtained mercy, that in me first Jesus Christ might shew forth all longsuffering, for a pattern to them which should hereafter believe on him to life everlasting.