Sunday, April 12, 2015

The Master of The World

The God of the Bible is the Supreme Being in the universe. He is "the Highest." He is over all; He is the most High, higher than the highest. He has no superiors and no equals. He speaks through the pen of Isaiah: "To whom will you liken me, and make me equal, and compare me, that we may be alike? . Remember the former things of old: for I am God, and there is none else; I am God, and there is none like me" (Isaiah 46:5, 9). It is absurd to compare God with any creature, for God is infinitely above the noblest creature.

[Milburn Cockrell]











Psalm 18:31 ... For who is God save the Lord? or who is a rock save our God?




Psalm 147:5 ... Great is our Lord, and of great power: his understanding is infinite.

Job 37:23 ... Touching the Almighty, we cannot find him out: he is excellent in power, and in judgment, and in plenty of justice: he will not afflict.

Isaiah 40:26 ...  Lift up your eyes on high, and behold who hath created these things, that bringeth out their host by number: he calleth them all by names by the greatness of his might, for that he is strong in power; not one faileth.❤