Saturday, August 13, 2016

Everlasting Love

The love of God is revealed in the absolute preservation of His elect in a state of grace. Can you imagine one who is loved of God falling from a state of grace, perishing and suffering the wrath of God forever in Hell? Such a notion is worse than nonsense it is utter blasphemy! The love of God is without cause, without beginning, without condition, without change, and without end! It is free. It is sovereign. It is indestructible. It is everlasting.


[Don Fortner]


✞✞✞



John 10:28 ... And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.



Jeremiah 32:40 ... And I will make an everlasting covenant with them, that I will not turn away from them, to do them good; but I will put my fear in their hearts, that they shall not depart from me.



Romans 8:38-39 ... For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,  Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.❤