Monday, February 20, 2017

Faith Quotes

Faith takes God without any ifs.
[D.L. Moody]




Faith is the silver thread upon which the pearls of the graces are to be hung. Break that, and you have broken the string — the pearls lie scattered on the ground.
[Charles  H. Spurgeon]






Cleverness is cheap. It is faith that He praises.
[George Macdonald]






A string of opinions no more constitutes faith, than a string of beads constitutes holiness.
[John Wesley]






Talk what we will of faith, if we do not trust and rely upon Him, we do not believe in Him.
[Anthony Farringdon]






The only way to learn strong faith is to endure great trials.
[George Muller]






I do not want merely to possess a faith, I want a faith that possesses me.
[Charles Kingsley]




When I cannot enjoy the faith of assurance, I live by the faith of adherence.
[Matthew Henry]




I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.  [C. S. Lewis]




Temptation exercises our faith and teaches us to pray.
[A. B. Simpson]




We need a quickening of faith; faith in the power of the God of Pentecost to convict and convert three thousand in a day. Faith, not in a process of culture by which we hope to train children into a state of salvation, but faith in the mighty God who can quicken a dead soul into life in a moment; faith in moral and spiritual revolution rather than evolution.
[A. C. Dixon]




The Bible recognizes no faith that does not lead to obedience, nor does it recognize any obedience that does not spring from faith. The two are at opposite sides of the same coin.
[A. W. Tozer]


✫❤•°*”˜˜”*°•.❤✫...•°*”˜˜”*°•.❤✫...•°*”˜˜”*°•.❤✫