Friday, May 20, 2022

Day Planner

Morning time with Him, He is your day planner, and He knows the way through the pain to your healed purpose. He, "I AM" is your living hope and He will never leave your side. 

Remember, Supernatural power walks with you. Pray with confident awareness of this fact and you will see His Kingdom manifest in your heart and the world around you. 

Look to Him for what’s next. Submit your thoughts and your schedule up to Him and He will purify your targets. He alone holds the compass of your destiny. He alone reveals the pathway that leads to your ultimate purpose. Be strong and courageous, but never forget to come to Him daily for your orders and your love. 

[Troi Nelson Cockayne]


John 14:23 ... Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

Matthew 11:29 ... Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.