Thursday, May 19, 2022

The Blood.

I had this question posed to me recently that I thought I would share, as well as my answer. "Why is there so much sickness, disease, and violence today?" 

The reason is simple, it is a direct result of two things, the result of Satan being allowed to rule over the earth, its kingdoms, and the nations. The second is a direct result of original sin. Man was born into sin due to the actions (sin/rebellion) of Adam, we have inherited this same spiritual sickness. This is why we battle sickness and disease, poverty, violence, hatred against another, perversion, and abuse. It is a result of our fallen nature as human beings. 

The solution? The cross. Christ resolved this debt so that we can live without condemnation. His atonement paid the debt of sin and suffering. What can wash away our sins? Nothing but the blood of Jesus. 


[Christopher Gregory]

1 John 1:7 ... But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin.

John 16:33 ... These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.

✫❤•°*”˜˜”*°•.❤✫...•°*”˜˜”*°•.❤✫...•°*”˜˜”*°•.❤✫