Wednesday, January 3, 2024

Lessons Fron a Christmas Tree

1. Be light in the darkness.
 
 2. We all fall over sometimes. 

 3. You can never wear too much glitter. 

 4. Bring joy to others. 

 5. Sparkle and twinkle as often as possible.
 
 6. It's okay to be a little tilted. 

 [Jane Lee Logan]


1.  Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.  Matthew 5:16

2. For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God; Romans 3:23

3. I will greatly rejoice in the Lord, my soul shall be joyful in my God; for he hath clothed me with the garments of salvation, he hath covered me with the robe of righteousness, as a bridegroom decketh himself with ornaments, and as a bride adorneth herself with her jewels.  Isaiah 61:10

4. Be kindly affectioned one to another with brotherly love; in honour preferring one another;  Romans 12:10

5. Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the Lord is risen upon thee.  Isaiah 60:1

6. Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong.  2 Corinthians 12:10

 ✞ 🕊 ✞ 🕊 ✞ 🕊 ✞ 🕊 ✞ 🕊 ✞ 🕊 ✞ 🕊 ✞