Sunday, June 23, 2024

Come As You Are!!

Come to Jesus as you are. Some of us had to crawl, others ran. I promise you, He came to save people like you and me. (Luke 5:32) With trauma, addiction, fear, abandonment, depression, hopelessness, poor, miserable, broken, lost. Once you do come to Him, He will change you forever. Maybe you think you’re born this way but, God causes us to be born again. (John 3:3) 

Repent and believe on the Lord Jesus Christ! He takes wretched sinners and transforms them into trophies of His Amazing Grace. “And such were some of you...” (1 Corinthians 6:11) 

Come to Him with your identity confusion. Come to Him with your sexual brokenness. Come to Him with your bitterness and heartbreak. Come to Him with your emptiness and search for love. Come to Him with your rejection and desires to be accepted. Come to Him with your insecurities and shame. Come to Him with the molest and abuse. Come to Him with the trauma and mental illness. (Matthew 11:28-30) 

The Lord Jesus Christ is the only Physician for sick souls. The world is a great hospital, full of sick and dying souls, all wounded by one and the same mortal weapon: sin.

[John Flavel]



John 6:37-40 ...  All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out.  For I came down from heaven, not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me.  And this is the Father's will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day.  And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.