Saturday, February 12, 2011

Abundant Life

God gives us the gift of eternal life when we first believe. This life that God has given to us is in abundance. Jesus said, ~ I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly. (John 10:10) When we enter into the fullness of our salvation, we will experience God’s goodness forever. Abundant Life is a cup overflowing with God’s Grace!!! ℛℒ



But whosoever drinketh of the water that I shall give him shall never thirst; but the water that I shall give him shall be in him a well of water springing up into everlasting life. John 4:14

He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water. John 7:38

Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over. Psalm 23:5 KJV

But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:19

Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us, Unto him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus throughout all ages, world without end. Amen. Ephesians 3:20-21 ♥