Saturday, February 26, 2011

Armed With Strength

God, who foresaw your tribulation, has specially armed you to go through it, not without pain but without stain.

[C.S. Lewis]




He giveth power to the faint; and to them that have no might he increaseth strength. Isaiah 40:29

Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness. Isaiah 41:10

It is God that girdeth me with strength, and maketh my way perfect. Psalm 18:32

The LORD is their strength, and he is the saving strength of his anointed. Psalm 28:8

God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. Psalm 46:1

God is my strength and power: and he maketh my way perfect. 2 Samuel 22:33

The LORD God is my strength, and he will make my feet like hinds' feet, and he will make me to walk upon mine high places. Habakkuk 3:19

Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might. Ephesians 6:10

I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me. Philippians 4:13 ♥