Tuesday, April 5, 2011

I Will Look Up

If we look within–it will discourage us; if we look around–it may distract us; if we look back–it may awaken fears; if we look forward–it may arouse anxiety! But if we look up to God, it will preserve the head from swimming, the heart from sinking, the feet from slipping, and the hands from hanging down! Beloved, let us look up!

[James Smith]




My voice shalt thou hear in the morning, O LORD; in the morning will I direct my prayer unto thee, and will look up. Psalm 5:3

Look unto me, and be ye saved, all the ends of the earth: for I am God, and there is none else. Isaiah 45:22

And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh. Luke 21:28

For our conversation is in heaven; from whence also we look for the Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ: Philippians 3:20

Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ; Titus 2:13

Keep yourselves in the love of God, looking for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ unto eternal life. Jude 1:21 ♥