Friday, May 6, 2011

Forever

Praise God for WHO He is and for WHAT He has done!

From Psalm 118:

His mercy endures forever:
O give thanks unto the LORD; for he is good: because his mercy endureth for ever. v.1

He set us free:
I called upon the LORD in distress: the LORD answered me, and set me in a large place. v.5

He is with us:
The LORD is on my side; I will not fear: what can man do unto me? v.6

He is our helper:
Thou hast thrust sore at me that I might fall: but the LORD helped me. v.13

He is our refuge:
It is better to trust in the LORD than to put confidence in man. v.8

He is our strength and our song:
The LORD is my strength and song, and is become my salvation. v.14

His right hand has done mighty things:
The right hand of the LORD is exalted: the right hand of the LORD doeth valiantly. v.16

He has become our salvation:
I will praise thee: for thou hast heard me, and art become my salvation. v.21

He is the head cornerstone:
The stone which the builders refused is become the head stone of the corner. v.22

He has made his light shine upon us:
God is the LORD, which hath shewed us light: bind the sacrifice with cords, even unto the horns of the altar. v.27

~ Have you thanked the Lord Jesus today?


Therefore I will give thanks unto thee, O LORD, among the heathen, and I will sing praises unto thy name, 2 Samuel 22:50

O give thanks unto the LORD, for he is good: for his mercy endureth for ever. Psalm 107:1

Give thanks unto the LORD, call upon his name, make known his deeds among the people. 1 Chronicles 16:8

Praise ye the LORD. O give thanks unto the LORD; for he is good: for his mercy endureth for ever. Psalm 106:1

In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you. 1 Thessalonians 5:18 ♥