Friday, May 27, 2011

The Lord is My Strength

Let the weak say, I am strong. Joel 3:10 ~

The Bible says in Acts 19:20 (KJV) ”So mightily grew the word of God and prevailed.” Let the word of God grow inside of you; water it every day in prayer. Spend time with God with his word. Let the word of God become in you an overcoming force. Let it prevail and win over everything.

[Matthew McDonald]




Exodus 15:2 … The LORD is my strength and song, and he is become my salvation: he is my God, and I will prepare him an habitation; my father's God, and I will exalt him.

2 Samuel 22:33 … God is my strength and power: and he maketh my way perfect.


Psalm 18:1 … I will love thee, O LORD, my strength.

Psalm 19:14 … Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.

Isaiah 40:31 … But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.

Nehemiah 8:10 … for the joy of the LORD is your strength.

Jeremiah 16:19 … O LORD, my strength, and my fortress, and my refuge in the day of affliction,

Psalm 28:8 … The LORD is their strength, and he is the saving strength of his anointed.

Habakkuk 3:19 … The LORD God is my strength, and he will make my feet like hinds' feet, and he will make me to walk upon mine high places.

Ephesians 3:16 … That he would grant you, according to the riches of his glory, to be strengthened with might by his Spirit in the inner man;

Colossians 1:11 … Strengthened with all might, according to his glorious power, unto all patience and longsuffering with joyfulness;

Philippians 4:13 … I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me. ♥