Saturday, June 11, 2011

Balanced Life

My life has been balanced
with pleasures and trials;
I've had many teardrops
and thousands of smiles.

I've soared to the moon
and I've plunged to the sand,
My life has been balanced
by God's loving hand.

I've had many friendships
I've had a few foes,
in the life of a Christian
that's the way that it goes.

Should I just accept
only good from God's hands?
No, I must endure
whatever he plans.

But I can be sure
and you can be, too,
all things work for best
as God deals with you.

[Author Unknown]

Jeremiah 29:11 … For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.


Romans 8:28 … And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.


1 Peter 4:13 … But rejoice, inasmuch as ye are partakers of Christ's sufferings; that, when his glory shall be revealed, ye may be glad also with exceeding joy.


2 Corinthians 9:8 … And God is able to make all grace abound toward you; that ye, always having all sufficiency in all things, may abound to every good work:


Philippians 1:6 … Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ: ♥