Friday, June 17, 2011

Catch On Fire!

Burn in me
Burn in me
Let the fire of the Holy One burn in me

Your word's like a fire
Burning in my soul
Burn up the dross
Bring forth the gold

You feel like a fire shut up in my bones
Consume me Lord
Make me Your own
[sung by: Paul Wilbur]

Acts 2:2-3 … And suddenly there came a sound from heaven as of a rushing mighty wind, and it filled all the house where they were sitting. And there appeared unto them cloven tongues like as of fire, and it sat upon each of them.

Acts 11:15-16 … And as I began to speak, the Holy Ghost fell on them, as on us at the beginning. Then remembered I the word of the Lord, how that he said, John indeed baptized with water; but ye shall be baptized with the Holy Ghost.

John 14:26 … But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

Proverbs 1:23 … Turn you at my reproof: behold, I will pour out my spirit unto you, I will make known my words unto you.

Ephesians 5:17-18 … Wherefore be ye not unwise, but understanding what the will of the Lord is. And be not drunk with wine, wherein is excess; but be filled with the Spirit;

Luke 3:16 … John answered, saying unto them all, I indeed baptize you with water; but one mightier than I cometh, the latchet of whose shoes I am not worthy to unloose: he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost and with fire:

Jude 1:20-21 … But ye, beloved, building up yourselves on your most holy faith, praying in the Holy Ghost, Keep yourselves in the love of God, looking for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ unto eternal life. ðŸ•Š