Tuesday, July 12, 2011

God Thoughts

God loves us, all the time. And every moment, God is thinking of us. His thoughts are precious and divine towards His children in Christ. His thoughts towards us are higher, greater, and more glorious than we can ever comprehend (Isaiah 55:8-9). Never, not even for one moment, are we out of His thoughts. Praise the LORD! ℛℒ



Psalm 40:5 … Many, O LORD my God, are thy wonderful works which thou hast done, and thy thoughts which are to us-ward: they cannot be reckoned up in order unto thee: if I would declare and speak of them, they are more than can be numbered.

Jeremiah 29:11 … For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.

Psalm 139:17-18 … How precious also are thy thoughts unto me, O God! how great is the sum of them! If I should count them, they are more in number than the sand: when I awake, I am still with thee. ♥