Thursday, August 25, 2011

The Plan of The Master Weaver

My life is but a weaving between the Lord and me, I may not choose the colors, He knows what they should be, For He can view the pattern upon the upper side, While I can see it only on this, the under side…

Sometimes He weaveth sorrow, which seemeth strange to me, But I will trust His judgement, and work on faithfully, ‘Tis He who fills the shuttle, and He knows what is best, So I shall weave in earnest, leaving to Him the rest…

Not till the loom is silent and the shuttles cease to fly, Shall God unroll the canvas and explain the reason why - The dark threads are as needed in the Weaver’s skillful hand As the threads of gold and silver in the pattern He has planned.

[Corrie Ten Boom]




1 Peter 5:10 … But the God of all grace, who hath called us unto his eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after that ye have suffered a while, make you perfect, stablish, strengthen, settle you.

John 16:33 … These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.

Jeremiah 29:11 … For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.

Romans 8:28 … And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.

Philippians 1:6 … Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ. ♥