Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Psalm 23



❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

The LORD is my shepherd; [That is Relationship]

I shall not want. [That is Supply]

He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: [That is Rest]

He leadeth me beside the still waters. [That is Refreshment]

He restoreth my soul: [That is Healing]

He leadeth me in the paths of righteousness [That is Guidance]

For his name's sake. [That is Purpose]

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, [That is Testing]

I will fear no evil: [That is Protection]

For thou art with me; [That is Faithfulness]

Thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. [That is Discipline]

Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: [That is Hope]

Thou anointest my head with oil; [That is Consecration]

My cup runneth over. [That is Abundance]

Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: [That is Blessing]

And I will dwell in the house of the LORD [That is Security]

For ever. [That is Eternity]

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤