Tuesday, September 6, 2011

God's Word

When you say: “It’s impossible”
God says: All things are possible • Luke 18:27

When you say: “I’m too tired”
God says: I will give you rest • Matthew 11:28

When you say: “Nobody really loves me”
God says: I love you • Jeremiah 31:3, John 3:16

When you say: “I can’t go on”
God says: My grace is sufficient • 2 Corinthians 12:9, Psalm 91:15

When you say: “I can’t figure things out”
God says: I will direct your steps • Proverbs 3:5-6, Psalm 37:23

When you say: “I can’t do it”
God says: You can do all things • Philippians 4:13

When you say: “I’m not able”
God says: I am able • 2 Corinthians 9:8

When you say: “I can’t forgive myself“
God says: I forgive you • 1 John 1:9, Romans 8:1

When you say: “I can’t manage”
God says: I will supply all your needs • Philippians 4:19

When you say: “I’m afraid”
God says: I have not given you a spirit of fear • 2 Timothy 1:7

When you say: “I am worried and frustrated”
God says: Cast all your cares on Me • 1 Peter 5:7

When you say: “I don’t have enough faith “
God says: I’ve given everyone a measure of faith • Romans 12:3

When you say: “I am not smart enough”
God says: I give you wisdom • Proverbs 2:6

When you say: “I am all alone”
God says: I will never leave you or forsake you • Hebrews 13:5

[Message from the Internet]




Proverbs 30:5 … Every word of God is pure: he is a shield unto them that put their trust in him. ♥