Sunday, October 9, 2011

Intimate Relationship

God is not a belief to which you give your assent. God becomes a reality whom you know intimately, meet everyday, one whose strength becomes your strength, whose love, your love. Live this life of the presence of God long enough and when someone asks you, “Do you believe there is a God?” you may find yourself answering, “No, I do not believe there is a God. I *know* there is a God!”

[Ernest Boyer, Jr.]




Hosea 2:20 … I will even betroth thee unto me in faithfulness: and thou shalt know the LORD.

John 17:3 … And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.

Song of Solomon 2:16 … My beloved is mine, and I am his: he feedeth among the lilies.

1 John 4:13 … Hereby know we that we dwell in him, and he in us, because he hath given us of his Spirit.

1 Corinthians 6:17 … But he that is joined unto the Lord is one spirit. ♥