Sunday, October 30, 2011

The Righteous Judge

Justice is not something God has. Justice is something that God is.

[A.W. Tozer]




Ecclesiastes 3:17 … I said in mine heart, God shall judge the righteous and the wicked: for there is a time there for every purpose and for every work.

Proverbs 29:26 … Many seek the ruler's favour; but every man's judgment cometh from the LORD.

Romans 12:19 … Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.

Psalm 7:11 … God judgeth the righteous, and God is angry with the wicked every day.

Psalm 145:17 … The LORD is righteous in all his ways, and holy in all his works.

Deuteronomy 32:4 … He is the Rock, his work is perfect: for all his ways are judgment: a God of truth and without iniquity, just and right is he.

Revelation 22:12 … And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be. ♥