Tuesday, November 8, 2011

I'm Going Home With Jesus

I’m going home with Jesus in the twinkling of an eye, I’ve made my reservations for a mansion in the sky; I may not know the moment, or I may not know the day, But I know that I’ll be leaving when He calls His Church away!

I’m list’ning for the trumpet to sound most any time, And a crown of life that’s waiting, thank God will soon be mine! I got my invitation thru a place called Calvary, By the precious blood of Jesus, the trip’s been paid for me.

I’m going home with Jesus in the twinkling of an eye, I’ve made my reservations for a mansion in the sky; I may not know the moment, or I may not know the day, But I know that I’ll be leaving when He calls His Church away!

The Captain of the vessel is calling get on board, And the destination’s Heaven, safe on that crystal shore; Where we’ll meet again the Savior and our loved ones who have gone, There to live for all eternity, oh, yes, we’re going home!

[sung by: Gold City Quartet]



1 Corinthians 15:22 … In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

John 14:2-3 … In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

Isaiah 26:20 … Come, my people, enter thou into thy chambers, and shut thy doors about thee: hide thyself as it were for a little moment, until the indignation be overpast.

1 Thessalonians 4:16-17 … For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. ♥