Saturday, November 19, 2011

Sacrifice of Praise

When you're up against a wall, and your mountain seems so tall, And you realize that life's not always fair, You can run away and hide, Let the old man decide, Or you can change your circumstances with a prayer.

When everything falls apart --- Praise His name! When you have a broken heart --- Raise your hands and say: "Lord, You're all I need. You're everything to me," And He'll take the pain away.

When it seems you're all alone --- Praise His name! When you feel you can’t go on --- Raise your hands and say: "Greater is He that is within me." And you can praise the hurt away.

If you'll just praise His name! You can overcome by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of your testimony. You'll see the darkness go, as your faith begins to grow, You're not alone, so how can you be lonely?

When everything falls apart --- Praise His name! When you have a broken heart --- Raise your hands and say: "Lord, You're all I need, You're everything to me." And He'll take the pain away.

When it seems you're all alone --- Praise His name! When you feel you can’t go on ---Raise your hands and say: "Greater is He that is within me." And you can praise the hurt away.

[sung by: Jeff and Sheri Easter]


Psalm 7:17 … I will praise the LORD according to his righteousness: and will sing praise to the name of the LORD most high.

Psalm 63:4 … Thus will I bless thee while I live: I will lift up my hands in thy name.

Isaiah 25:1 … O Lord, thou art my God; I will exalt thee, I will praise thy name; for thou hast done wonderful things; thy counsels of old are faithfulness and truth.

1 Timothy 2:8 … I will therefore that men pray every where, lifting up holy hands, without wrath and doubting.

Hebrews 13:5 … By him therefore let us offer the sacrifice of praise to God continually, that is, the fruit of our lips giving thanks to his name. ♥