Saturday, January 21, 2012

Jesus Has a Word: Whosoever

Therefore WHOSOEVER heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock: (Matthew 7:24)

WHOSOEVER therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven. (Matthew 10:32)

For WHOSOEVER shall do the will of God, the same is my brother, and my sister, and mother. (Mark 3:35)

For verily I say unto you, That WHOSOEVER shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith. (Mark 11:23)

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that WHOSOEVER believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. (John 3:16)

But WHOSOEVER drinketh of the water that I shall give him shall never thirst; but the water that I shall give him shall be in him a well of water springing up into everlasting life. (John 4:14)

And WHOSOEVER liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this? (John 11:26)

I am come a light into the world, that WHOSOEVER believeth on me should not abide in darkness. (John 12:46)

Also I say unto you, WHOSOEVER shall confess me before men, him shall the Son of man also confess before the angels of God: (Luke 12:2)

And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And WHOSOEVER will, let him take the water of life freely. (Revelation 22:17)

[message from the Internet]



Acts 2:21 … And it shall come to pass, that WHOSOEVER shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved. ♥